Well, I HAVE FINALLY TURNED 16!
I spent my birthday with my two beloved besties, Shanice & Joey today. I wanted to eat Jap food so we decided have lunch at Kita No Zen and also had some yummy ice-cream for dessert. I just can't avoid ice-cream:) We went to catch a movie after lunch - Happy Feet 2. CUTEST LITTLE ANIMATED PENGUINS I'VE EVUUUR SEEN IN MY LYFE, I SWEAR! So, so, so adorable I could die. Joey couldn't stop squealing and awing! But.. I don't blame her because I did the same and Miss Shanaynay was talking so loud throughout the whole movie LOL. Plus, I think we're the only ones who were laughing loudly at the jokes. After the movie, Shanice got hungry (AS USUAL :P) and we went to Itallianies for um, tea time, I suppose? :b Basically, we ate friggin a lot today.. which is awesome. We can't say no to food unless, we're crazy bloated ;)
I spent my birthday with my two beloved besties, Shanice & Joey today. I wanted to eat Jap food so we decided have lunch at Kita No Zen and also had some yummy ice-cream for dessert. I just can't avoid ice-cream:) We went to catch a movie after lunch - Happy Feet 2. CUTEST LITTLE ANIMATED PENGUINS I'VE EVUUUR SEEN IN MY LYFE, I SWEAR! So, so, so adorable I could die. Joey couldn't stop squealing and awing! But.. I don't blame her because I did the same and Miss Shanaynay was talking so loud throughout the whole movie LOL. Plus, I think we're the only ones who were laughing loudly at the jokes. After the movie, Shanice got hungry (AS USUAL :P) and we went to Itallianies for um, tea time, I suppose? :b Basically, we ate friggin a lot today.. which is awesome. We can't say no to food unless, we're crazy bloated ;)
Thank you to my beautiful mom and dad & best friends for accompanying me during my 16th birthday :) love you all so very mucho <3
P/S: I HATE GRAINY AND BAD LIGHTING PHOTOS. I FEEL SO UGHHHHHH SADFSGDHFR. sigh sigh sigh, so many bad photos that were taken today :(
























No comments:
Post a Comment