Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve. x

Hey everyone! 
I'd just like to take time to wish all my readers (regardless many or not) a 
Merry Blessed Christmas! 
I hope y'all will have a pleasant weekend and Christmas ahead! 2011's coming to and end very soon and thinking about it makes me.. sad? I'm not looking forward to school next January. You know why? The countdown to SPM will officially start by then and oh boy, I do not want to go there at all! I'm so terrified..

And if you're wondering.. all my relatives are over here including some of my far cousins from Singapore! And I'm over here trolling on blogger, tumblr and twitter - the usual stuff. I'm making myself sound like a dreadful, boring person! :X 
Maybe because.. I am? LOLJK.
Half an hour more until it's presents time! :P

Anyway, here's a picture to end this post! x


A life size lego Santa! Oops, I meant a GIGANTOR Santa!
 This was taken at Bangsar Village II if you're wondering :) 
Last year was a humongous Christmas tree! 



No comments: