Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 6 of Singapore: Shopping










I'M SO GLAD THEY'VE MUJI THERE <3 The last time I set foot in Muji was last year!
Omg, it's been one year?!














THAT CD SHOP.
Amaaaayzing CD shop. In love! :P




I passed by A&F again and I had to take another picture :P and so happen, I took a picture with the same guy on my right again.Too bad I didn't get to take a picture with the guy on the far left! LOL




I spot my baby there.. cheh.







Day 6 was the last day we spent in Singapore because we had to catch a flight back home that next day! I felt so.. emotional to leave Singapore that night :( Thinking about it makes me miss it more. Reminds me of my Hong Kong trip last year! Sigh. And, I definitely did not feel homesick at all :P I really loved and enjoyed myself except for two things.. the exchange rate of the money and the humid weather! Haha :P

That's all for the pictures from my vacation in Singapore. How time flies, aye? Sigh. I'm so not looking forward for next year at all. All I wanna do now is turn back time :(

No comments: