I'm so friggin glad I got to ride on the first ever Transformers Ride in the world!
Hands down, THE. BEST. RIDE. I've riden in Universal Studios. It wasn't too extreme and too boring. It was just.. AMAYZING! The queue for this ride was extremely looong. Thank goodness for the express passes! :D I felt like a boss getting to cut the queue ahahah.
If you're planning to go to US, YOU MUST GO ON THIS RIDE. I went on it thrice!
The craziest roller coaster ride I've ever seen and rode on - maybe because I rarely ride on roller coasters. The blue ones are called the Cylon and the red ones are called Human. The Cylon one was... extreme!! It's crazy fast and it goes upside down 5 times and the craziest part is, your legs would be dangling! The Human was less extreme. It doesn't take you upside down. Both of them were fun! And.. the queue was really long as well.
Apparently, this ride was one of the best rides and it was closed due to renovation :(
I had my very first BEN&JERRY'S ice-cream! Hoooyeaah :{D
I HAD TO TASTE THIS AFTER SEEING THIS ON TUMBLR.
I even brought back the bottle home :P Apparently It can only be found in 5 countries.
I took this while I was on the canopy flyer.
Me looking very awkward.
There was a show based on this movie, Waterworld.
They had real explosions, water, fire, gun fires etc during the show! Really cool.
Shrek's swamp.
Chilly fries and a chilly hot dog. *drools
My dream is to set foot in NYC and I got to visit a look-a-like one in Universal Studios.
Hahaha :P
Converse for the win.
AGAIN, Vitamin Water!
Hello everyone! I just got back from Singapore yesterday and I had a really, really amazing time during my stay :) Thinking about it makes me miss it more! I walked and ate and shopped and SWEATED so much during my whole stay lol. I shall not elaborate too much - you guys just have to take look at the photos and.. go figure? Haha. My vacay lasted about a week so I took so many photos... like LOADS - 800 over photos! I stayed 2 nights in Resorts World and the rest of my stay at Orchard Parade. Right now, I'm editing my photos and it's pretty much taking me forever to finish them.
As stated in the title above, these bunch of pictures were taken at Universal Studios.
I hope you enjoyed this post :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment