Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 2 of Singapore: Universal Studios (Part 2)



Donkey ears + morning face.











BROADWAY STREET <3



I finally got to taste dippin' dots as well! :D
 What can I say, I've to try any form of ice-cream too! I chose the cookies n' cream mainly because I love Oreo as well? Oreo + ice-cream = LA HEAVEN.



Meet le sexy Evac. The latest member of the Autobots. 
Lol, I sound like a Transformers geek! 







Ben & Jerry's again. Love! x





Meet my friends, Shrek and Fiona. 
I'm their noble steed. *lame





I like to "thumbs up" when I run out of ideas on how to pose for a picture.
That explains the awkward thumbs lol.


HERSHEY HEAVEN. 


BEHOLD, THE ALL SPARK.




Later during the night, my family and I wanted to catch the firework show in US.
Really awesome firework show!




This one was really eye-catching and different! Loved this part :D









They had a humongous Candylicious store! About 3 times larger than the one in Malaysia! 




My two favourite sections - the Jelly Belly and M&M's!





That's the end of day two of Singapore! 
I hope you guys enjoyed the photos even though not all of them are at it's best quality.
Anyway, stay tuned for day 3! x

No comments: