I had to take a picture of the toilet. It's exposed to nature! Super clean and cool.
Even their zoo toilet's cleaner than the toilets in Carrefour. UNBELIEVABLE!
HONEY BADGER. Remember about the video, Shan? HAHAHA.
"HONEY BADGER DON'T GIVE A SHIT."
This painting was painted by one of the elephants named Gambir.
We caught the sea lion show as well :-)
This move is called le shark fin.
Next up, sexy monkey pictures..
The zookeeper's feeding em' sexy butt monkeys.
Ain't their butts sexy?
Spot the baby monkey! So cute :3
Beautiful white cockatoos.
She was balancing on a log. Crazy!
The last elephant.. LOL.
I had to take a picture of this baby elephant statue! :P
Lunch time.
I guess the monkeys just loved showing off their glamorous buttocks.
TOAD'S DOING THE CREEP.
This is a sloth & it was sleeping.
Meet one of Shanice's friends :) The lion.
After that, we went to China Town to get mom's baking stuff and also had a quick visit at the newly opened Lomography shop! :D
Gotta love the gold limited edition series! 8D
The latest Spinner 360 design!
One of the murals outside the shop.
Next stop, SINGAPORE FLYER!
The lighting on that day was pretty bad, as you can tell :/
I love this shot!
Spot em' wishing balls again!
The famous swimming pool shaped as a boat that got all the celebrities talking about!
This was an accidental shot. Turned out pretty good aye?
As promised, I'm back with day 5! :D The 5th day was by far the the most tiring day we had! We left the hotel early to the zoo and it was a really nice trip :) I got to see my friends, the giraffes, elephants and tones of other animals really close-up for the first time. I loved the elephant show! As usual, I snapped one million and one photos but I posted the ones which I prefer because there'll be too many!
Later on, we went to the Singapore Flyer and again, I snapped loads of photos but the lighting was kinda bad :( Mom told me that it's the largest ferris wheel in the world at the moment - beating the London Eye! How insane! :D After going on the flyer, we got a ride around Singapore on the local sightseeing double-decker bus.
I hope this post didn't bore you guys! :-)



















































No comments:
Post a Comment