Monday, December 5, 2011

December.

5 days of December has passed by so quickly already. That means, there'll only be 20 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS ARRIVES!!! Plus, it'll also be 2 more days until I touch down in Singapura land! :) I'm really excited for this trip because it's seems like it has been ages since I last went on a holiday with my family. December has always been my favourite month - mainly because the 1st day of December's my birthday and it's also a month long of holiday! Unfortunately, this would also be the last time i'll get to slack. Screw SPM!! 

I had my belated birthday meal with my family yesterday afternoon and it was a really, REALLY fattening lunch. I keep on saying that I need to control myself and loose weight but IT NEVER HAPPENS. My mouth is forever itchy and it's bad. I need to snack on healthy food.. but how? Anyway, it's time I update about what I've been doing for the past month or so; all that I've been doing was slack. slack. slack and slack even more! I'm getting even more lazier.. which is velly tha horrible ._. I need to try my best to start studying/reading on some of my weak subjects before it's too late. I hope I won't just say it this time and actually do it. Sigh, why am I such a useless and lazy person?! SOMEONE HELP ME.

On a random note, I feel like cutting my hair into a mid-length hair cut or short but not bob short & at the same time I don't want to. I'm always so fickled-minded! HAHAHAHA.

x

No comments: