I'm sure many of you know the line-up for this year's MTV World Stage am I right?
And if you didn't know, my post title clearly stated it! (well half of it lol)
I skipped school today and I woke up 11am thinking that today would be a chilled and excitement-free day. I checked my Twitter and the first few tweets were..
JUSTIN BIEBER WILL BE PERFORMING AT MTV WORLD STAGE!!!!
Jay Park, KARA and our local artist, Mizz Nina will be perfoming alongside with Justin.
WORDS COULDN'T EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS AND HOW I FELT!!! OMG. So, this is what Ryan from hitz.fm meant by Justin coming "very soon"! It's on July 14th which I've a feeling is pretty close to trials but from what I've heard, trials is in August. But it's just a day and I find that there's no harm to it if I'm going. I asked my mom and.. I feel guilty about it. Sigh, I obviously want to go VERY, VERY, VERY badly when I first heard about the news! However, at the same time, I'm also 50-50 on going for the concert because he's just going to be performing a few songs and I just want to see him and not the other artists that are performing because I'm not a fan. I think without Justin, the line-up wouldn't be as interesting in my opinion! Prior to that, a lot of people are complaining stating that MTV World Stage is supposed to be pop rock/rock themed and not pop themed. The only way to get passes is by WINNING them on their website... which sucks because you'll have to wait for the bloody "time" and something will pop out and you need to click on it to win passes. (from what I heard from the past few years)
MAIN QUESTION IN MY HEAD: SHOULD I GO?!
AIYO OF COURSE I WANT TO GO BUT.. DILEMMA UNTIL I'VE HEADACHE.
More information about MTV WORLD STAGE!


No comments:
Post a Comment