As I've mentioned in my previous post, Joey and I went for Pixie Lott's showcase on Saturday!!! Still reeling over what happened throughout the whole night. I usually don't go for concerts/showcases so it was a really great night and experience :) I'm so thankful that my parents allowed me to go! This time, I made sure to bring my camera along (unlike Justin's concert) and I managed to take some worthy pictures. Until today, I regretted so much of not bringing my camera during Justin's concert! Nvm, hopefully I'll be able to go for MTV World Stage and snap good pictures <3
In the car, on the way to the venue. I look so unglam.
We ate at Friday's for dinner before heading to the concert. Ordered the 3-for-all platter and soup each. Uber yummy <3 I look lagi unglam here.
As what they always say, the Asian thang.
Before the show started. We were this close to the stage!! Bloody cheeseballs. I was so excited! They were playing some music videos before the show started and Boyfriend came on. Guess what... the whole entire crowd (because it the crowd was mainly consisted of boys than female and Directioners) starting boo-ing while Joey and I, on the other hand started screaming/singing/fangirling and not giving damns. I was in pride and not embarrassment for once LOL. Haters gon' hate, potatoes gon' rotate, alligators gon' alligate.
Reuben and Joseph Germani.
Jin from hitz.fm.
Dilly from MIX.FM.
Winners of Showdown 2011, ELECOLDXHOT was the opening act.
*drum rolls*
PIXIE LOTT!!!
Love these few shots of her above - dancing and singing with joy.
& Mainly because the lighting and quality weren't crappy and YELLOW. How much I hate yellow lighted pictures.
I also love this shot! Don't ask me who's hands are those.. I have no idea either.
While performing 'Dancing On My Own'.
She even did some acoustic numbers. She sang, Cry Me Out, a cover of 'Use Somebody' by Kings of Leon and a few more other songs. Just her voice and the guitar. AMAZING!
He's in shock alright.
While performing to 'All About Tonight'.
SHE'S SO GORGEOUS.
She's also decent enough to wear a jacket as a cover up due to the very strict Malaysian rules. I rather she didn't wear the jacket though HAHA.
Did I mention, that Pixie looked at Joey twice when she was singing?! AND AND, I know this isn't that fancy to some people but.. Jin friggin waved at me when he was talking. I started freaking out like a sakai and people stared... unglam lvl 10000.
Bumped into Putra after the show and Pui Ee, Kar Maine, Siti, Joey, Su Shen, Joshua, Jan Marie, Eunice, Adrianna and a bunch of old friends :)
Natalie from hitz.fm. Why the heck does my nose looks ginormous over here?!
Dilly from MIX.FM!
A salesperson gave us free pictures of Pixie! Yay for free goodies!
Later on, Joey and I had a slumber party! Woohoo! My first time bring over my best friend for a sleepover :) We slept at about 5AM watching Crazy, Stupid, Love and fooling around, painting nails and the usual slumber party stuff just with more crazyness! I had so much of fun <3
Pictures from iPhone:



























No comments:
Post a Comment