Sunday, June 3, 2012

Die In Your Arms.

Holy cow! I just pre-ordered the Believe Silver Bundle off bieberfever.com. 
My first ever purchase of any official JB merchandise! I can't believe I just bought it.
My momma's paying the shipping for me.. THANK YOU MOMMY! :> 
 I've been thinking about getting it ever since it went on sale. There were a few other bundles - the Limited Edition Platinum Bundle, gold bundle and last but not least the silver bundle. Obviously the silver bundle's the cheapest! That's why I got it hahaha. I was very hesitant about buying it at first but after a few weeks, I just took the urge to just buy it since I'll also be getting a t-shirt and a poster together with the deluxe edition of Believe! I'll also be getting it earlier. (hopefully) I'M SO EXCITED!!! I really hope that it'll arrive at my house & nothing will happen to the package when it arrives as well. *fingers crossed* 


Uploading this picture is making me more excited! I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO ARRIVE <3 I'll defo be taking millions of pictures hahahaha. I'm seriously hoping that it'll arrive though. Or not, I'll probably cry a river.. lol jk. I'd be so upset.

Anyway, Justin released a new song last Tuesday! I don't care, you better listen to it.


It has a slight touch of Jackson 5 in it. He performed an acoustic version of this song in Milan and it was sooooo good!

No comments: