Sunday, June 24, 2012

"Where would I be, if you didn't believe."

So, my pre-order from bieberfever.com that I was so excited about got CANCELLED. Yeah, my order got cancelled because I didn't read the international shipping terms properly before purchasing it. By the time I found out that it got cancelled, it was too late. I WAS SO DEVASTATED I ACTUALLY CRIED. Luckily, Universal Music Malaysia was having a promotion that if you pre-ordered the deluxe edition of Believe, you'll also get 1 pass to MTV World Stage (which obviously what I wanted) and a Turn To You CD Single! I WENT BESERK AND GOT IT LAST SATURDAY RIGHT AFTER MY SCHOOL'S SPORTS DAY EVENT. Only selected Speedy & Rock Corner stores will be having the pre-order for sale. First, I went to Subang Parade's Rock Corner and guess what.. IT WAS SOLD OUT. I got really scared that everywhere would be sold out  so I quickly rushed to Empire's Speedy outlet and thank God, they had it there.
And I was still in my school sport's uniform being all stinky and sweaty.

I collected my CD last Thursday right when Speedy texted me! HAHA first time ever getting the CD on the day it released in Malaysia. WOOHOOOO!! 







I was so excited that I had to take a picture in the car! 



The album is just so goooood and yeah, I may be bias but haters can't say that he's gay or whatsoever. It would just be irrelevant. If you've always been a hater or not a fan. you should really try to listen to the tracks in this album. You can listen the songs from his Vevo page on YouTube! His music and voice has definitely changed so much compared to My World 1.0 and 2.0! I'm such a happy fan :'>

I JUST HAVE SO MANY PERSONAL FAVOURITES THAT IT'S JUST TOO MANY TO LIST DOWN. 
Waiting for Believe 2.0 now.. HAHA

No comments: