About a month back, my mom gave me some of her old clothes - I guess you can call them vintage. She gave me a few pairs of her REALLY old jeans back when she was young. There were a few which could fit me but they're really loose at the bottom. So, I thought of cutting them up into shorts and transform them into pairs of high-waisted ones! I only managed cut one pair as the others are still in the wash. I had some help from YouTube too of course! :) Now, I'm all excited to cut up the other few more pair of jeans!
They're a pair of vintage high-waisted Levi's jeans.
Tools that I used; chalk and a pair of scissors.
My fabric scissors that I got from Form 2 failed on me!
They're loose on me but I don't care HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment