My bad ass luggage.
Watched Finding Nemo while eating on the plane.
"SHARK BAIT HOO HAA HAA!"
Cheese egg omelete + sausage + potatoes + tomato.
Took these few photos while in the cab so that explains the sengetness..
Really cool street graffiti.
Upon arrival to our hotel, Langham Place, we checked in to our rooms to take a short rest.
I just had to..
The view from my room.
Really cool sink.
Later on, we went downstairs (which was a mall, Langham Place Mall) to have our late lunch at this restaurant called Chee Kei.
Yummy Nai Cha #1.
Crab Porridge.
The view from my room at night.
Don't I look like I'm about to rob you with the beanie on? lol
It took us ages to get to our destination for dinner because we got lost/confused with the roads and due to the stupidness of Apple's maps and Waze. Thank goodness Google came out with an app for maps. Unfortunately, it's only available in USA for now at least.
I had a yummy black pepper beefball noodle soup.
Cool lady which shapes balloons into things.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Day 2 of Hong Kong.
Yummy Nai Cha #2
Had breakfast at HK's local Char Chan Teng foodchain, Tsui Wah. (If i'm not mistaken)
We went to The Peak and visited Madame Tussauds.
O hai, I'm Brangelina's adopted 17 year old from Malaysia.
Rob Pattinson with moi.
Rob Pattinson is hairy.
The beautiful Princess Diana.
Pablo Picasso.
My attempt in being Spider-china-woman.
I don't think I need to caption this.
Johnny Depp!
Breakfast At Tiffany's with Audrey Hepburn.
I'M TALLER THAN LADY GAGA!!!!
Spotted a Labradoodle called Miss Muffin.
{Pictures taken using my iPhone & edited}










































No comments:
Post a Comment