Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Hong Kong 2012: Photo Diary (Part 2)

Day 3 in Hong Kong.


A beautiful, cloudy day.




Yummy Nai Cha #3.


Pineapple bun with butter.



My favourite, Gong Xi min. 


All of our food.


Really yummy toast bread!!






We went into this really cool shop which only sells ang paus!


Next stop, DISNEYLAND!



The cute train from Sunny Bay to Disneyland. Even the windows are shaped in Mickey Mouse!
I was looking forward to ride on this train because Joey told me all about it. The first time I went to Disneyland, I didn't take a ride on this train because I took a cab from the airport straight to Disneyland.





Aren't the handrails so cute?






Would you believe me that I was wearing my 11 year old brother's converse?


My brother & I's pass.
(Mine's Jessie and bro's Slinky)





One of my favourite sections, Fantasyland. Just because the castle is so beautiful!






Took a family pic with Buzz Lightyear. To infinity and beyond!



We played Astro Blaster (if i'm not mistaken) and my brother beat me!! 
Well, I was busy filming and taking pictures so yeah.. It's not an excuse! It's real HAHA.


I was really, really tempted to buy the Stich hat or the Sully hat. But in the end, I came to my senses and decided not to buy either one. I kinda regret now.. but it was expensive :/


Cool coin making machine.




Space Mountain! 




Watched the Lion King show again.




The last time I went to Disneyland, this section wasn't opened yet. It's called the Grizzly Grouch.



We went on the Big Grizzly Mountain, another roller coaster. It was really fun! I prefer this ride over the Space Mountain.












Grizzly Grouch has a southern touch to it.




A new section that will be opening soon! I forgotten the name of this section.


Another favourite section of mine, Toy Story land! This section wasn't open too; back in 2010.



I really like how they pay attention to every single detail.






RC Racer!!!















Our lunch..










Mainland Street, USA. 




While waiting for the Christmas parade.












I didn't take many photos of the parade because I was filming most of it.



|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Day 4 of Hong Kong.



We went to Harbour City to eat BLT Burger again! It was oh-so-very-yummy!










Pretty decorations at Langham Place Mall.



We went for dinner at this famous Dim Sum restaurant called..



Apparently, this restaurant is one of the world's 101 best places to eat in the world rated by the top chefs in the world!





Char Siew Pao.



Har Gow.


One of the recommended dishes, stuff egglant. 
And I have to agree with them, IT WAS REALLY YUMMY!!


A beancurd dish.


Chee Cheong Fun.

Later on, we went to this mall called Argyle Centre. To all the ladies, if you're planning to go to HK, this is the place to go! It's very, very similiar to Sungei Wang but 10x better. It's basically a shopping heaven for girls and at the same time, it won't burn a big hole in your purse. They sell all sorts of stuff; shoes, clothes, bags, nail varnishes and etc. However, the environment isn't great - it's very cramped up and packed with people. I guess you can't have everything right? Unfortunately, I was very amused and excited about shopping that I forgotten to snap pictures. 
You can google it to know more about the place!

No comments: