Sunday, February 3, 2013

Justin Bieber Buy-Out in Malaysia.

Well, this will be my first post in the year 2013. I haven't been blogging lately because I've just been feeling non-inspired to (I guess? lol). I just feel like there's nothing interesting to blog about lately. Since something interesting happened yesterday with my bestie Joey, I thought I shall blog about it! The title says it all, really.

For those who don't know what a buy-out means, it simply means buying albums of your favourite artist. (in this case Justin Bieber) It's your choice to buy as many albums as you wish to support your favourite artist and you can also choose to donate it to your favourite artist's charity organisation. 

Justin Bieber came out with a new album called Believe Acoustic. (FYI, it went #1 in sooo many countries and also #1 on the Billboard Chart. Justin's also the first artist to have all 5 #1 albums on the Billboard Chart before turning 19.) Hence, the main reason why this event was made. I only bought 2 albums because I don't see the need to buy so many albums and just leave it on my shelf to collect dust and mainly because I'm not filthy rich lol. Every album purchased will come with a FREE POSTER. O snap, I was already happy that I got the album and then it came with the poster - OVERJOYED. I donated one of the albums and the free poster to Make A Wish Foundation! :) My friend bought 15 albums just to have higher chances to win the lucky draw!! Lol. 

Back to my main topic, Universal Music Malaysia together with the admins from Justin Bieber Malaysia's official fan club hosted this buy-out. Other than the buy-out, there was a lucky draw, placard contest, sing-a-long and talent contest event too. Each album bought is entitled to one lucky draw entry. 
AND GUESS WHAT??? I WON A JUSTIN BIEBER T-SHIRT AND A JB FOLDER.
I freaking won something. First time EVER in my whole entire life. I still can't believe it..
 The most coincidental thing was my friend, Elly was the one who pulled out my name from the lucky draw box! I was so stunned and excited at the same time I kept saying  "WHAT? WHAT? ME? *screams*" Until the person who called my name had to call my name several times lol.
On another note, they also filmed the whole entire event and even allowed the fans to say something to Justin and they will send the video to Justin himself. Plus, I friggin got to say something to the camera! (I screwed up though I was too nervous dammit meags) Imagine if he saw it video and tweeted about it omg..

I shall let the pictures to the talking now.




My amazing best friend who accompanied me to the buy-out! <3 br="">




From the park to Rock Corner.



The amount of Beliebers! 



Awkward pose...












Clara and I :) 




No comments: