Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hong Kong 2012: Photo Diary (Part 3)

Day 5 of Hong Kong.




Another beautiful day.




We went to this restaurant on the 3rd day and we decided to come back because the food is just really that good and secondly, the service is extremely amazing. Unfortunately, I don't read mandarin and I can't seem to remember the name of this restaurant either..



The Central, Hong Kong.


Beautiful architecture. 







A Christmas tree made out of yarn! How cool is that and also very time consuming if it was handmade.






Spotted Princess Peach and Mario! 



My family and I went to this store called iToys Club because my brother wanted to buy some Club Penguin toys (it is nowhere to be found in Malaysia at all!). I had to snap a picture because of it's rarity in Asia HAHA. My brother went beserk! :D 


Since we were in the land of Wan Tan Mee, there's no way that we couldn't have delicious Wan Tan Mee almost everyday while we were in HK right?! So, for lunch we went to this famous noodle restaurant. My mom did loads of research about where to go, where to eat and etc. My mom is seriously so amazing! Without her, we would've been lost and wouldn't be able to eat Hong Kong's delicious food. I love you, mom! (;









Streets of HK.



While walking, we came across this lady dressed in this gold attire - very Lady Gaga-esque. 
She was promoting for Swatch.


After lunch, we decided to take a tram to HK. I totally forgotten to snap a picture of the tram!
It's the oldest source of transportation in Hong Kong too. The black lines that you see on the road are actually the tracks for the trams.



En route to Time Square, we passed by Lee Gardens Mall, and they were opening their Apple store. LOOK AT HOW HUGE IS THE STORE! 3 stories high. All the workers were counting down for the opening and of course, there was also the ribbon cutting ceremony.




Just outside Time Square, there was this really cool Lego exhibition



Cute snowman made out of huge Lego blocks!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Day 6 of Hong Kong - the last and final day.





Mom really wanted to go to HK's local market so we went to this market located behind our hotel.


Of course, we had to have breakfast at their local char chan teng too again! 
(I really, really miss their food. Extremely yummy!)


Yummy Nai Cha #4





Since our flight was at 4pm, my parents decided to go to Tsim Sha Tsui to do some last minute shopping instead of lazing around in the hotel. My brother & I on the other hand, wanted to HAHA. So, I took some close up pictures of the buildings and stuff and it's making me miss HK so much.
I just love Hong Kong!



That is one of Hong Kong's primary school. It looks uber cool..


Yummy Nai Cha #5. This one's actually my mom's.


Another round of Crab Porridge! My dad LOVES it so much.


My fav, Siew Yuk! <3 p="p">


Delicious goose.


Fried beancurd and broccoli. 


While waiting to board our plane..



Spotted a Canadian airplane! AW YEAH.



AIRPLANE FOOD! Yay idk why i find airplane food so exciting even though some of the meals aren't appetizing at all.







That is all for my photo diary of Hong Kong. Although I missed my high school prom, there was no way that I regret missing it because I really, really enjoyed myself during my stay in HK. I JUST LOVE HK SO MUCH! I've not visited many other countries, I think it has to be my favourite country to visit - so far. I just love the atmosphere, the shopping and FOOD. However, if I were to choose to live there everyday, I wouldn't want to because the MTR is extremely packed during peak hours and everywhere you go will always be packed with people. There are many pros and cons to it as well. So, judging from my life in Malaysia and although I always complain a lot about this country, honestly, I'm really grateful that I'm able to live a life with privacy and free from war.

Anyway, that's it. 
The End :)




No comments: