So what happened ever since I left the blogging atmosphere?
- I experienced my first ever prom event (boy was it a whirlwind!)
- I visited to Chiang Mai in December.
- I graduated from Foundation in Arts with a partial scholarship!!!
- I am now in my first year of degree. Currently in my 2nd semester.
- I made a bunch of new friends. Really fun friends!
- I missed Taylor Swift's first ever concert in Malaysia.
- I went on a Summer Exchange Programme in Lancaster University and visited so many different places (England, Scotland, Wales and Paris) in the span of 4 weeks during mid-July til August.
- Now, I have friends from England, Ghana, China, Palestine, Pakistan and India!!!
- I vlogged A LOT while in UK and Paris. I still have not uploaded 3 videos which are still drafted in my video editor.
- I managed to maintain my results in my first semester. By far the best results I've ever got ever since UPSR. #noshame
- I am now blogging as a result of procrastination from my assignments.
I'm really glad to say that I'm the happiest that I have been ever in my life. I couldn't thank God even more. So many good events have been happening in 2014 and I wish for it to continue. Cheers to the remaining 3 months of 2014!
No comments:
Post a Comment