Saturday, October 25, 2014

Photo Diary: October 2 0 1 4

I think I'm going to make a promise to myself to blog AT LEAST once a month from now on. Maybe i'll do updates like these every month; amateur photography skills from my phone won't do much justice but it'll be fun to read back and view the pictures; refreshing the memories from the past month.

Let's start off on the 111014:

It was Joey's birthday and being the busy bee as she is with her campaign for Shell, we have not managed to spend time together, unfortunately. It's been months! Way before I went to the UK. I cannot begin to express how much I have missed her.

Here's a belated birthday dedication for you, lifetime-warranty best friend (as what she has claimed)! You know how much I love you :*

Next off, 131014:

Joel's birthday! We spent the day together but the highlight was the surprise dinner at Shangri-La's Lemon Garden cafe. I saved the vouchers that I won from QUT when they had a lucky draw contest in uni. Yay!!! The food was superb, ranging from many different cuisines - Japanese, Indian, Malay, Chinese & Western! I have to say, I'm not much of a fan of buffets but Lemon Garden cafe made me change my mind.
I didn't take any photos of the food, was too excited to grab on what to eat!




141014 - Cinnamon Apple Cupcakes!




151014's highlight was my first trip It's A Pie Thing with Shannon, Yoong, Caleo & Angelo! While we were in Edinburgh, we wanted to eat some pies and we came across this place called The Piemaker and tried out their haggis, steak, mac n' cheese and lamb pie. Boy were they good! This was sorta the closest thing we could get to that!









(Last 5 pictures are courtesy of Yoong's)

All in all, the pies were pretty filling albeit the portion. It's slightly over the expensive side in my opinion. The prices start from RM9.90 for their pies :)

181014 

Surprised Joel as a belated birthday celebration at One City Skypark at a restaurant/bar called Master Room. The food and the view complimented each other but the service wasn't very satisfying in my opinion. I had the grilled salmon steak and it was delicious! That night was the first time all of us could make it since Kaminee's birthday which was back in March! 





















No comments: